LumaFusion was named Apple's 2021 "iPad App of the Year"
You don't have to be a professional colorist to create awesome looking videos. And today you don't even need a computer or complicated color grading app. That's because we now have LumaFusion and in this course you will learn how to color correct and grade your footage on an iPad and/or iPhone - and yes, create your own amazing looking videos.
- YouTube Videos
- Social Media
- Mobile Journalism
- Travel Films & Documentaries
- Corporate & Real Estate Videos
- Indie Films
- Music Videos
- Promo & Marketing
Whatever you want to create.
Included in this course:
- 34 Lessons / Over 2 Hours of Content
- Grading Demos & Professional Examples
- FREE Video Elements (letterbox overlays & gradients)
- Additional Resources and Links
Covers these topics and more:
- The Gear You Need (suggestions with direct purchase links)
- Different Configurations & Setups (for mobile, office or studio)
- Intro to LumaFusion Color Correction Tools & Controls
- The "Three-Step Process" of Basic Color Correction
- Working with LUTs
- Traditional vs. Stylized Grading
- Keyframing Different Looks
- LumaFusion Color Correction Tips & Tricks
- How To Setup an iPad Pro "Home Studio"
Along with a few more advanced topics:
- XML Export to Final Cut Pro
- Offline/Online Workflows
- Using External Drives (SD cards & SSDs)
- Frame.io Proxy Workflows
"...This course is excellent. Anyone looking to polish their production on mobile should definitely check it out!" -James W.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone wanting to learn how to use LumaFusion for color correcting and grading video footage on their iPad and/or iPhone.
- Please note... This is NOT an editing course. While we do include some general aspects of using the app, we assume you already know the basics of editing in LumaFusion. If not, you can definitely learn along the way, but we do recommend familiarizing yourself with the app before enrolling in this course.
- This is a beginner's course, so no color correcting experience is required. But, editing & general filmmaking knowledge are preferred.
- You will need an iPad or iPhone running LumaFusion 2.2 or later on iOS 13 or later. LumaFusion is currently iOS only. Please note that some new features announced will require LumaFusion 3.0 or later.
- Note too: In this course we mainly use an older iPad with a Lightning port, so not a later iPad Pro with USB-C or Thunderbolt. And we did this purposely to show that you don't need the latest greatest tech to work with the app (we know lots of folks don't have the latest gear). Of course if you have an iPad Pro that's awesome! But you definitely don't need one to use LumaFusion. And by the way it runs great on iPhones, too.
Don't wait to create! Start today and unlock the potential of this amazing mobile video app.
By the way, if you're also interested in learning how to shoot professional quality video on your smartphone then you might consider our other courses... Smartphone Cinematography 101 and/or The Complete Guide To FiLMiC Pro.
And this course is also available on Udemy for those who already have an account there.
The iPhoneographers is a YouTube channel and website empowering mobile & DIY filmmakers. We make tutorials, gear reviews, how-to videos, short films and more. Founded by filmmaker Blake Calhoun and creating content with FiLMiC Pro since 2012.